Thursday, July 5, 2012

Team Kilt, Baby!

Earlier this year, I was persuaded into reading the Shade series by Jeri Smith-Ready.  So far--because of my small town library--I've only read the first book, which makes me kind of sad.  I loved the first book, and I would really love to read what will happen next. 
To learn more about the Shade series, go to Jeri Smith-Ready's website.
And check out Fictitious Delicious for more information about how to help Zach in the Tourney.



But that is not the point.  I'm here to tell you all that this year, as an active participant in the YA Crush Tourney, I will be fully supporting Zach in the competition.  Although I'd love to back up practically every single guy in the Tourney, it cannot be done. 

Reasons why y'all should vote for Zach:

1) He's patient.
2) He's attractive.
3) He enjoys listening to Death Cab for Cutie. (if you've read my About Me tab, you'd know I love all things Indie in the music department)
4) He cares for Aura.

Now here's the big zinger:
5) He's got a Scottish accent. *swoons*

Now if all of this hasn't sold you into voting for Zach in the Tourney, here' some eye candy for you:

Think of him as your friendly neighborhood knight in plaid.

1 comment:

  1. If that book impressed you, then I'm totally convinced to purchase and see for myself the amazing storyline it can offer me. Thanks for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people, so comment away! What do you think of this post?

Designed by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.