Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Sorry Post. Sadness. And a Thank You, too.

Sorry I've been absent from the blog lately!  You have no idea how bad I feel for abandoning it for as long as I have.  Especially over the summer with all of the free time I've had, I've been really busy on the blog and reading.  I feel like this blog is my long lost brother and we've been doing a lot of connecting lately. 

Life has been pretty busy, especially now that school will be starting up again this fall, so it's time to finish up all of that summer work, right? (after some tweeting, of course)  ((okay, after hours worth of tweeting)) It's kind of ridiculous the amount of work I didn't realize I needed to do.  Humphh. 

But that is no excuse, right? Right.  I haven't posted on here ever since Wednesday and that was just to post my Waiting on Wednesday that only takes about five minutes to write up and post, and I'm pretty sure I scheduled that one too, so I wasn't even on the blog Wednesday!  What a disaster!  For shame....tsk, tsk.  The patronizing chastisements go on forever.

But this is not the only reason why I am writing this post.  There is a brighter side to this, after all.  I don't know about you, but have you seen my Six Month Blogoversary?  The turnout for it has been absolutely fabulous!  I cannot thank you guys enough.  And all of the new followers on here!  There are seventy of you now!  You guys have no idea how happy you guys have made me!  And this is the part where I thank you all . . . So thank you!

But now I'm on a mission because I have to be a good blogger now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people, so comment away! What do you think of this post?

Designed by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.