Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

This weekly meme is hosted by Rachel at Breaking the Spine where bloggers like me can rave about what makes my hands all grabby.


Violet Eden is Grigori - part angel, part human. Her destiny is to protect humans from the vengeance of exiled angels.
Knowing who to trust is key but, when Grigori reinforcements arrive, it becomes clear everyone is hiding something. Even Lincoln. The only thing Violet does know: Phoenix's hold over her is more dangerous than ever.
The race to find the one thing that could tilt the balance of power brings them all to the sacred mountains of Jordan, where Violet's power will be pushed to the extreme. And the ultimate betrayal exposed.

Enticed is the second compelling book in The Violet Eden Chapters.


Oh, I just love this cover!  Just look at it.  I think its pretty nifty for Violet on the cover to have those 'tattoos' on her arms.  And I love those angel wings she's got there, too.  I think us US folks have it lucky with this cover, for sure.

I very much enjoyed the first book, Embrace.  I thought it was awesome and the angel mythology in Embrace was a big and pleasant surprise to me.  I cannot wait to see what will happen next in Entice and I am dying to see what is going on now between Violet and Lincoln!

What are you waiting on, lovelies?

3 comments:

  1. Embrace has earned quite a few good reviews from people I trust, so I suppose I better get on it, eh? :-) I _ADORE_ the cover for Entice and simply must have it on my bookshelf.

    Great pick, Millie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. YES. YES!!!!!!! I loved Embrace and STUFF WILL GO DOWN IN ENTICE! Lincoln is hiding something and ..I agree! I want to know what happens between Lincoln and Violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this cover too, BUT I don't think it looks YA at all. As a UF, though, this cover is one of my favorites. I have a copy of this from BEA, so I need to get on reading the first one!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people, so comment away! What do you think of this post?

Designed by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.