Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Post of Feels

It's been a while since I've posted anything here on the blog, and for that, I am deeply sorry.  Being away from my baby is kinda tearing me up to pieces.  It really isn't a good feeling.  At.  All.  It's been really busy in my life and there's barely been enough time to read and review.  Sad face. 

But in my absence, a lot of things have been revealed and all!  And that makes me super happy.  While I may not be on the internet much, I still find ways to keep myself connected, even if the news is a little delayed.

So now it's time for me to talk about the Feels.



First: There will never be another Twilight movie.  The thought really hasn't been as profound as it was for the Harry Potter movies, but there was still a twinge.  Mostly, that is because the Twilight movies were cheesy and the only casting role I agree with is Taylor Lautner as Jacob. (I love you, Jacob baby!)  But, there's still this nostalgic feeling I'm getting and I think it has to do with the fact that the Twilight series was what really got me interested in reading.  Of course I'm going to see the movie in theaters and possibly bawl my eyes out at the end because I lost Jacob to Renesmee.

So just think about it.  There will never be another Twilight movie.  Let that sink in.



Second: MY SWEET GOODNESS!  THE CITY OF BONES TEASER TRAILER!

Was I super excited to watch this trailer? Hells yes!  I mean, I'm still kind of reluctant to watch the movie because Jamie Campbell Bower looks like the druggie version of Jace.  I do not find him very attractive, either.  However, I am not familiar with his acting abilities, so I will give him a chance. 

But this is about the trailer here.  First I was like:


And while I was watching the trailer, I was all:


And then:

BECAUSE IT'S THE FREAKING CITY OF BONES TRAILER AND ALL OF MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE.

Third:  The breakup Glee episode.


Yeah.

Fourth:  Need I remind you that Clockwork Princess comes out in the spring and being that I am a Tessa/Will shipper, these teaser snippets aren't helping?


Fifth: I JUST FINISHED READING THE DIVINERS AJKLDJIOASLDPOKI.


And that would be me as Joey Richter stroking the book with unrequited adoration.

Sixth:


Dear Daemon/Pepe,


And the way you kiss Katy/Sztella


And not to mention how gorgeous you are


Sincerely,
All girls out there


I'm sure I've felt some other Feels recently, but those are the main ones that come to mind.  Obviously, I couldn't vent any of these Feels to le family or friends because they are no fellow fandom members, but I'm sure some of these Feels pertain to some of you out there.  Man, it feels really good to get that all off my chest.  Whew.

4 comments:

  1. Great to see you back! This post is amazing!! It explains quite a few of my own feels also :).

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH THE GIFS!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I think you described all my feels in one post ...*hugs* I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Share the COB feels! Omg!!! And Will/Tessa are my life but I love Jem so much too gah!!!! Also Malec, I've been stuck with my Malec fees since I finished the 5th book in like May. Just found you, following you, My Blog's called The Howling Turtle btw :)

    http://howlingturtle-pdx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Millie, I kind of laughed my way through this post, and then proceeded to read the post again so I could laugh all over again. SERIOUSLY. I think you made my day with this post!! I LOVE all the gifs, and they're all so true. Like seriously. And the ones with the hashtags are especially hilarious, although I love that one with the girl and underwear. ;)

    Also, I totally understand about the whole being busy thing. School is so overwhelming, isn't it? My poor blog has been dead throughout November. School is kicking my butt- hard!

    FANTABULOUS post Millie! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people, so comment away! What do you think of this post?

Designed by Seo Evie. Powered by Blogger.